Saturday, March 12, 2005

Corny things of my life…

Well, it’s time for me to express my feelings & desires in life.

I know its sounds so “corny” you can stop reading it if you want.

Free to browse if u like…Hehehe….. it’s a nonsense thing anyway….

Since I want to say something, here it goes….

But how can I start… hehehe…. (mental block) gashhh….

Even me doesn’t really know my own self..

But seriously I am just a simple person living in a very simple dream.

Just to live and exist by touching the heart of everybody. We’re not rich financially but rich in love. God is the strength of my heart, it’s a song but can fit to my life.

I owe everything to GOD especially my life and my all. Love you LORD.
There’s a deep reason why I really value my life, let me share with you a little story
Its all about a baby let me call it “A Yellow Born Baby”, you know what it means?

If not, it means that a baby was born sickly and near to death. Ok here it goes, on the day when the baby was born. Her father felt great happiness with mix emotions. He doesn’t know what to do and became too sad to the condition of his new born baby. But he never lost hope, he lift everything to the LORD about the situation. He always stayed inside the chapel of the hospital praying, talking to Sto. Niño. The power of his prayers helps a lot, his new born baby was not in danger anymore. What a great happiness he felt that day and keep on praising GOD and to the Sto. Niño and named his child “Niña”.

So that how the story goes, that sounds so corny….. hehehe…..

Because of that incident my father loves me most. Never been scold or spank, but honest to tell, I am well disciplined. and I’m proud of it. I became a person they want me to be, I grow-up with fears to GOD. Most of my time is to be near him, that’s why god has given the life that I have now. I’m so thankful for having a great family, someone I can lean on. They teach how to be strong in every trial that comes my way. Just think of a family that somebody’s dreaming of. I really love this life of mine…


to be continue again.... hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home