Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My life in ALNP

I really need food for my soul and I'm afraid to feel spiritual dryness.
Lot's of trials and temptations might trigger us that's why always put God first in life never neglect him. Having a community involve spiritual growth makes us comfortable in everything we do. That's what i am now, I feel comfortable and blessed, I enjoy life with the company of a true brothers and sisters @ And Lingkod ng Panginoon(ALNP).
They treat me for who I am, they're nice and fun to be with. I know God wanted me to be happy for he allows me to get involve in ALNP.
Thanks bro and sis I've learned how to value life....
You and I are the ones who would have to go through the wrath of God had He not taken our place. Because we humans have the tendency to project our own ideas of love to God we distort the true meaning of Gods love. But God's love is so much different from our understanding of love. We sinful, self-centered mortals can learn to appreciate "agape" that has been revealed to us. God has not written an encyclopedia article with a systematic exposition of agape. He instead sent His Son to die on the cross so we can see that love. The true meaning of that sacrifice is that it is perfect, infinite, complete, and eternal.

Thank you Lord for the ALNP family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home