Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"ALL I NEED IS YOU"

This is my own song, inspired by GOD (9-19-05)

Here’s the lyrics:

Verse 1 :

Sometimes when I feel down

I just sit down and play my guitar

Singing praises

Sadness has gone

Twinkle in the eyes has shine

Then GOD makes me feel better

Refrain :

You gave me a family

That leads me to the right way of life

A family that I can humbly say

I grow in love with you LORD

As we continue to pray and worship you

Chorus :

As I say “All I need is you LORD”

You’re the source of my strength

You make my life complete

Without you I have nothing lord

Verse 2 :

Sometimes I get so frail

And think I’m useless and lose control

Forgive me lord

But with my faith

I always keep my finger cross

And god made me strong enough

Repeat Refrain & Chorus “

Bridge :

And thank you lord

For guiding me

And made me strong enough

And I say

All I need is you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home