Saturday, January 13, 2007

“SOMEDAY WE’LL FIND A WAY”

I keep on thinking about our younger years

You and I together go with the flow of life

I have feelings that I keep for how many years

I ignore it coz I’m afraid that friendship will be gone with the wind

I heard from our friends that you like me

I didn’t mind it unless I heard it from you

As time goes by, you make me surprise

You made me so happy for a moment of time

I am not expecting that the things I heard before was all true

I can’t imagine that you kept special feeling for me for how many years

Chorus:

Now we both know that we love each other

I still hope & pray to GOD that someday

We’ll find a way and became lovers.

I feel so blessed

You fill the emptiness inside

I can’t really explain the feelings I have right now

I feel so overwhelmed

I think I’m in love in special way

I’m still surprise for the revelations happened to both of us

I know GOD has a great plan

Repeat chorus2x

Bridge:

I thank you for everything

Especially for the love & friendship

I’ll treasure you

‘till the end of time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home