Friday, September 28, 2007

You Look!

To all I have done
To all I have become
To all that I am
To all that you want me to be...........in your life

In anyway that I offended you
I ask the strongest and deepest apologies....
I bet nothing will be the same and we have to move on
but know for sure You are precious and you mean so much to this life of mine

I am still here as close friend if you just let me be
I am still here as a neighbour
that you have always known
I am still here as the childhood friend in whom you can still talk to
I will be here as a brother in the Lord.. that you can depend

In anyway that I offended you
I ask the strongest and deepest apologies....

O God, My God I have sinned..
Please forgive me and may my friend come back to me..

As time goes by she may forget
and I might become numb
But let His Love mend our broken hearts
Let His mercy reconcile the path
that was marred with pain
let healing flow as our hearts
feel the gentle touch
of God's loving hand

I am still here to listen
I am still here if you need
Belonging and joy
is the mark that I want to employ
You are my friend and it will be for all centuries

If somewhere you will find somebody that will really make you happy
It will be a prayer answered
wide and sincere from my heart
Just for you and your new friend
I offered that prayer in sincerity

And if someday somehow
we might cross our paths
Be it be with clarity
that I thank God with solemnity
and will smile at you ever so dearly
with messages inside that depicts;
Love has its purpose and sanctity
No regrets and chereished Moments
that lasted for eternity....

'Till We will both finally say
at the end of our breathes
that, "Life was good,was well lived
with honor, purpose and Love"

..............END................

This poem made by someone who made me his inspiration in life..
Thank you so much..
I treasure you my dear friend.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home